My name is David Trementozzi and I am married to my sweetheart, Emily. We have three children—Judah, Kaleb, and Halle. We live in Brussels, Belgium where we serve as missionaries.
I am a professor of Theology at Continental Theological Seminary (just outside of Brussels) where I teach and train pastors and church leaders from all over the world. Emily, will be working with an organization called Breaking Chains, where she will be helping victims of human trafficking.
I like to write on topics related to Christian faith and their theological relevance in a twenty first century context. I enjoy spending time with my family, running, reading, writing, hiking, and… of course, eating lots of Italian food!
I have a B.A. in Psychology (Messiah College), a Masters of Divinity, and Ph.D. in Theology (both Regent University).
- To learn more about our missionary work, click here.
- To begin receiving our monthly newsletter, Trementozzi Family Update, click here.
- To see our Facebook page, The Trementozzis Serving Belgium, click here.
- To view David’s LinkedIn page, click here.
- To hear a 13 minute radio interview about David’s missionary work (The Sunday Morning Drive), click here.
- To see a 3 minute video about the Trementozzi journey into missions, click here.