My name is David Trementozzi and I am married to my sweetheart, Emily. We have three children—Judah, Kaleb, and Halle. We live in Brussels, Belgium where we serve as missionaries.
I am a professor of Theology at Continental Theological Seminary (just outside of Brussels) where I teach and train pastors and church leaders from all over the world. Emily, works with an organization called Breaking Chains Network, where she serves victims of human trafficking.
I like to write on topics related to Christian faith and their theological relevance in a twenty first century context. I enjoy spending time with my family, running, reading, writing, hiking, and… of course, eating lots of Italian food!
I have a B.A. in Psychology (Messiah College), a Masters of Divinity, and Ph.D. in Theology (both Regent University).
- To learn more about our missionary work, click here.
- To begin receiving our monthly newsletter, Trementozzi Family Update, click here.
- To see our Facebook page, The Trementozzis Serving Belgium, click here.
- To view David’s LinkedIn page, click here.
- To hear a 13 minute radio interview about David’s missionary work (The Sunday Morning Drive), click here.
- To see a 3 minute video about the Trementozzi journey into missions, click here.